Insecticide (MSU FPS Project)
- I created 3 levels, each introducing a small bit of gameplay, prepping players for the final stage
- I created original music for the Menu.
- I also created original music for the first 2 levels.
- I changed the environment colors, for a different feel.
- I resized the Key Cards, to increase visibility and make collision easier.
- I resized the Boss to be much larger, simply for the spectacle.
- I edited the menus and main page, as well as the title.
- I made the electric gun the main weapon, giving it infinite ammo, and fast shooting response for an arcade feel.
- I changed the skybox color for a more outer-space feel.
Created by Edwin Franco Assets provided by Brian Winn and Michigan State University.
MAC NOTES: I am currently having issues with the Mac build. I tried testing it but the file does not open. The mac displays this error: "damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." Did anyone else encounter this issue and able to help me out?
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.